by Toby Cunningham
Apple iMessage for Windows PC Download - There are many messaging apps in the market like Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger. But, none of them can match Apple iMessage. It is the perfect messaging app for Apple users. Whatsapp and other messengers provide many services and feature. But, still, they can’t beat the Apple ecosystem. If you want to experience seamless messaging, then iMessage is perfect for you. You can use all other messaging services on Whatsapp. But, Apple owns iMessage and other Apple apps. Hence, you can’t directly use it on Windows platform.
All the apple apps are compatible with Apple devices only. They don’t release their app for different platforms. Hence, you can’t enjoy it on your Windows device. But, there are some tricks using which you can use iMessage on Windows. You can use these methods to experience iMessage on your Windows platform. If you have never used iMessage before, then you are missing on a lot of things.
iMessage has many amazing and unique features. Thus, it is also the most famous messaging service in the world. Whatsapp and other messengers have also started providing many features. But, still, other messenger apps can’t beat iMessage. Even non-apple users want to use iMessage. But, you can’t download iMessage directly in your non-apple devices. Luckily, we have found a trick for you. There are many methods using which you can download iMessage in your Windows computer or pc.
Every Apple user only uses iMessage for messaging. You can install iMessage in all Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, and Mac. But, Apple has a monopoly on their products. You can’t use Apple apps like iMessage in other devices. Thus, we have come up with a guide using which you can use iMessage in Windows. First, we are going to talk about what is iMessage. After that, we will tell you how to install iMessage on your computer.
Most Apple users already know about iMessage. They use it every day for texting their family and friends. Almost every Apple user only uses iMessage as a messenger. They don’t like other messenger apps like Whatsapp and Facebook messenger. Whatsapp and other apps have more users when compared with iMessage. But, still, they can’t beat iMessage in terms of the future. It has secured its own unique position in the market. Apple is currently the biggest Smartphone market in the world. It has developed an Apple ecosystem. Thus, iMessage is very popular in the world.
iMessage is an inbuilt messenger on all the iOS devices. Thus, it is an exclusive app which can work only on Apple devices. If you own multiple Apple devices, then iMessage can make your communication process much smoother. It has a very clean and fast user interface. Hence, many users love iMessage. Other messaging apps have a very heavy user interface. But, Apple doesn’t believe in adding useless features. Hence, they have stuck with a very clean interface. It looks like regular texting app but it works like a messenger.
Apple is currently dominating the Smartphone market. It is still rising in 2023. Hence, iMessage is still gaining popularity. Even Android users want to use iMessage. Thus, many Android users are switching to Apple devices. Similarly, Window users also want to use iMessage on their devices. But, iMessage is not compatible with other devices. You can only run iMessage on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, and Mac. There is a trick using which you can use iMessage on the Windows platform. But, let’s talk about iMessage features first.
There are many unique features in iMessage. It is only available on Apple devices. Hence, it has become an exclusive app. It offers you a very simple user interface with lots of unique features. You can use iMessage as a communication agent in today’s world. iMessage has become so famous that Apple users have started bragging about it. They boast about how great iMessage is.
iMessage like all other messaging apps let you send messages from your phone using the internet. If you don’t have mobile data, then you can use Wi-Fi to send a message. Once you have sent the message, iMessage will send you other information and report. Hence, this will make your communication much smoother. If you are an Apple user, then you can directly download iMessage in your device. If you are Windows or Android user, then you need to download third-party apps like an emulator.
iMessage also offers a very simple and clean user interface. Most of the other messaging apps have a heavy interface. But, iMessage believes in a simple and light user interface. Apple mostly focuses on the functionality and working of the messenger. Hence, they have don’t believe in making a flashy app. But, you can still make your conversation interesting with emojis and gifs. You can also send important files using iMessage. It is a very secure app. Hence, you don’t have to worry about the security of your files. You can also send image, video and audio files using iMessage.
You can send messages in seconds using iMessage. You can send unlimited documents, texts, images and voice mails using iMessage. If you want to send the same message to multiple people, then you can use their broadcast feature. You can also create multiple groups for your school friends, family and college friends. iMessage is completely free for everyone. Now, we are going to talk about how to use iMessage in Windows.
If you want to do texting on your computer, then iMessage is perfect for you. You can enjoy iMessage in a widescreen. But, as we have already told before iMessage is not compatible with the Windows platform. Still, there are many methods using which you can download iMessage in Windows.
There is no direct method to use iMessage in Windows. There are various third-party apps using which you can iMessage on PC. All you have to do is follow simple instructions to use this app in your PC.
Chrome is the most famous browser in the world. It provides many unique features like Chrome Remote Desktop. But, you need to have an Apple device for this method. You can link your Windows PC and Mac using Chrome Remote desktop. Thus, you can directly use iMessage on your Windows PC.
Follow the below steps to use iMessage in your computer.
1. First, open Google Chrome in your computer.
2. After that, install Chrome Remote Desktop in your Chrome browser.
3. Open your Chrome browser and click on “Add to Chrome” option.
4. It will start downloading the Chrome remote desktop in your browser.
5. Restart your browser in your Windows.
6. Open Chrome in your Mac and download Chrome Remote Desktop host in your Mac.
7. After downloading Chrome Remote desktop, install it in your browser.
8. You can set up password and security pins to increase the security level.
9. Open your windows PC and open remote Mac using Chrome.
10. After that, enter your password.
11. Lastly, you need to select the information which you want to share with Windows PC.
Thanks to Chrome Remote Desktop, you can easily access your iMessage on a Windows computer. You can use your iMessage of Mac from anywhere around the world. All you need is an active internet connection and the Chrome browser. If you don’t own a Mac, then you can try other methods.
If you want to install Apple applications in another platform, then iOS emulators are perfect for you. You can use iOS emulators to use iMessage in your Android or Windows PC. You don’t even need a Mac to use this method.
There are many iOS emulators in the market. But, Cydia tops the list. It is the most stable iOS emulator available in the market. It has many unique features. If you want to use iMessage on your Windows PC, then you can follow the below steps. You can enjoy all the features of iMessage on your computer.
1. First, you need to download Cydia emulator in your Windows computer. You can use Cydia to download other Apple apps also.
2. After downloading Cydia, you need to install it in your PC.
3. You need to search for iMessage after installation process.
4. Cydia will automatically start downloading iMessage in your OC.
5. You can open iMessage by going into Setting and clicking on Remote Messages.
6. After opening iMessage, you need to click on “Authentication” option.
7. You need to click on the Authentication option to enable it.
8. After that, you need to enter your password and username. You need to connect your Windows PC and Apple device with the same Wifi network.
9. Now, open browser in your PC. You need to type your IP address to access iMessage.
10. You need to enter your username and password to access iMessage.
11. After entering username and password, you need to fill some other details. After filling all the details, you can use iMessage in your PC.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, then this method is perfect for you. You don’t need to worry about your Apple device running out of battery. You can always access your iMessage on your Windows PC.
iPadian is another very famous iOS emulator. You can download this software for free. After downloading, you can install and run all the Apple Apps on your Windows PC.
1. Open iPadian website in your computer browser.
2. Look for the Windows 7 or Windows 10 version.
3. Start downloading it on your computer.
4. After downloading iPadian, you need to install it on your computer.
5. After installation, you can run it on your computer.
6. You need to agree to the terms and conditions.
7. After clicking on agree option, you can access iPadian emulator in your computer.
8. In the emulator, you will see a search box.
9. Search for iMessage in the emulator.
10. Once you have found iMessage, download it in your emulator.
11. After installing it, you can use it on your computer.
If you don’t own any Apple device, then this method is perfect for you. You can run iMessage on your Windows PC without buying any Apple device.
Bluestacks is the most popular emulator in the market. You can use Bluestacks Android version for running Android apps on your computer. If you want to run Apple apps on your pc, then you can use Bluestacks Apple version on your PC. You don’t need to own any Apple device to use this method. All you need is an active internet connection and bluestacks.
If you want to use iMessage on your computer, then you can follow below steps.
1. Download Bluestacks emulator from their website.
2. After downloading bluestacks, install it on your computer. The installation process will take several minutes.
3. After installing, you can run bluestacks on your PC.
4. You can run bluestacks emulator in your PC.
5. Now, look for the search box. You need to search for iMessage in bluestacks.
6. Once you have found it, click on the download button.
7. Bluestacks will automatically install it in your PC.
8. After that, open iMessage on Bluestacks. Now, you need to make a new account on iMessage. Once you have created your account, you can enjoy iMessage on your computer.
This method is perfect for non-Apple users. You can easily run any Apple app on your computer.
iMessage is currently the most famous messaging app in the market. It is only available on the Apple devices. But, you can access it on any device using the above methods. You can run any Apple App on your computer by using iOS emulators. It is difficult to download iMessage in non-Apple devices. But, it is definitely worth the hard work. It is one of the most efficient and simple messaging apps in the market. Instead of using iMessage on your small devices, you can use it on your Windows PC. If you own a Mac, then you can use Chrome Remote desktop. If you own an iPhone, then Cydia is perfect for you. If you don’t own any Apple device, then you can use either iPadian or Bluestacks. Thus, everyone can use iMessage on a Windows computer.
About Toby Cunningham
As an MS Windows writer, Toby Cunningham continues to contribute to the tech community by sharing his knowledge and insights through various online platforms, including blogs, forums, and technology publications. His passion for empowering users with the necessary tools to navigate the digital landscape makes him a respected figure in the Windows community, and his work continues to make a positive impact on Windows users worldwide.